motoring|underground

motoring|underground (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Parts Bin (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The A+ Vendor Thread. (http://www.motoringunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6556)

Adam 05-24-2007 06:02 PM

The A+ Vendor Thread.

I just figured that we could use a thread where we can post if a vendor does something outstanding.:) I'll start...

I just ordered a set of wheel studs from Texas Speedworks and when I was putting them in, one of the allen sockets on one of them broke. The next day I wrote Jeff an email and within 10 or 15 minutes he called me letting me know that they're going to ship me out not one, but two new ones... right f'ing now! I'm very happy with how the situation was handeled even though it was most likely not their fault. Two huge thumbs up for Texas Speedworks.:tu: :tu:

MrBattle 05-24-2007 06:25 PM

Cooperflags printed me some vynal for free whenever i needed soemthing small, they also sent me a squeege and everything :tu:

EveryTimeIDie027 05-24-2007 06:32 PM

I won a contest for $200 at Coopersport.com so they're awesome in my book:tu:

RFIbanez 05-24-2007 06:36 PM

I've purchased from Alta in the past, great customer service and worry free shipping.

I've purchased a lot from Tire Rack, they're always on top of their game and they always have customer service reps there to help.

Purchased from Megan Racing as well, twice (I know they have a bad rap) but both times went smoothly. They even let me pick up parts at their facilities to save me some cash. It was easy to talk to their tech's and R&D guys whenever I had to call them. I even got to ride in their test mini!

Everything else I've bought for my mini was off ebay or non Mini related vendors.

Louisxiii 05-25-2007 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveryTimeIDie027 (Post 158662)
I won a contest for $200 at Coopersport.com so they're awesome in my book:tu:

U LUCKY B******! I'm always buying stuff from them...good job...

KiLO 05-28-2007 09:19 PM

Had very good experiences with TireRack, RSpeed, and of course Doug Whalen at whalenshiftmachine.com.

Oh, and we can't forget Steve's Auto Clinic.

JoMo 05-28-2007 10:01 PM

M7
Tire rack
Whalen shift thingys
I'm sure there are more, I just had tomatoes for lunch so I forget the rest. :tu:

RFIbanez 05-28-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLO (Post 159938)
Oh, and we can't forget Steve's Auto Clinic.

:tu:

Dave 05-29-2007 12:04 AM

Classic MINI :tu:
Tire Rack :tu:
Detailers Paradise :tu:
18racing :tu:

goaljnky 05-29-2007 01:44 AM

Tire Rack - good.
MyMiniParts.com - good.
Classic - good.

Now, where is the F- vendor thread?

AZMCS 05-30-2007 08:35 PM

Fireballed Racing FTW!!

Hubie and Brian went the extra mile, and hours, to finish my car last weekend. No one else I know of on the planet would have worked until 5am to finish and customer car. Hubie did just that with Brian's help. He even met me back at the shop at 9am to get me on the road.

Yeah, pretty much every penny I spend from now on for the MINI will be with them.....and I will do my best to convince everyone I can that they offer superior customer service.

LetsMotor 05-30-2007 09:07 PM

Detailer's Paradise - A+++ Heather rocks!
MyMiniParts now Minspeed - A+++
OutMotoring - A
Classic Mini - A+++
AutoDetailingSolutions - A
CooperFlags - A+
TireRack - A+++ for the quality and delivery D- for talking me into 215/45s on my et37 OZs.

BrewSwapGuy 05-30-2007 11:10 PM

Whalen Shift Machine A+
Detroit Tuned A+
Tire Rack A+
Tuls & Stoopidgirl A+

Chase 05-30-2007 11:50 PM

Detroit Tuned A+ (Chad is awesome, helped me out alot)
Ireland Engineering A+ (Jeramiah is awesome, helps me out when needed)
Helix A+ (past shipping)
M7 A+ (fast shipping and Nardo and Randy are awesome)
Rougue Minis A+ (Emily is awesome, hooking me up and just being cool)
Tire Rack A+ (good customer service)
Sparktec Racing A ( good customer service)
MiniTuner A ( they also had pretty good customer service)
They all have something good about them that i really appreciated.

Im sure theres more, but cant think of them right now.
there is only one company that i am sour with but we will leave them nameless since its the wrong thread

kalbone 06-04-2007 07:11 PM

Rogue MINIs A++
Detroit Tuned A+
TSW A+
Helix 13 A+
Moss MINI A+