View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 06:59 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Well, it's been a year and MOTD is here, so I figure I should give an update, our lack of, if you Will.

Life ended up getting in the way of my rebuild, (yes Chase, you win, I guess I owe you a beer or something. . ) I had to move by this summer and basically have put every penny away for the down payment on a house, so between no extra funds, knowing that the car has to be portable and not wanting to chance misplacing parts, I've left it mostly intact, it's at the point just before pulling the head.

I'm under contract on my new place, (still no garage, but it has a carport that can easily be enclosed if I need to) and set to close the day after I return from MOTD, with work it'll take me about a month to get moved and settled, after that is done I can let myself get back to my obsession, so progress should resume some time in June.
(Pic's and description of the new place will follow right after closing, (I love the new place and there's no way I'm risking a jinx with premature anything) over in the recent purchases thread.)

See you all in Fontana.

Just hope the old one dies a fiery death.
But I'm not bitter....

Last edited by BlwnAway; 04-23-2014 at 07:08 AM..