motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 06-29-2015, 07:53 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Default FS CCW D110

So I'm throwing these up for sale! Didn't think I would do it, but I have other things I want to do and I'm sure someone will enjoy these as much as I did, in the few thousand miles I put on them. Tires are practically brand new and barely even stay on for a few weeks here and there.

Currently just stacked nicely in the garage and washed up, I hope someone will find them to be amazing as they are on my MINI.

I like my TE-37's so much and like to run my extreme summer tires, so the 17's is what I run on 80% of the time the year and I'm sure I'll have another set of 18's in the near future for another new look!

Anyways, $3500 shipped. If you don't like the red anodize look, let me know and I'll change it for you, not a big deal to me, I won't change the price, so if you want it blue, or orange, or anthracite, it'll still be $3500 shipped.

Specs:

CCW D110 18x8
+32 offset
Falken 453 215/35/18

Just like my JCW Recaros that I sold, I'm not really in any rush to sell them, so I'll bump them on occasion, so don't expect me to sell them just to sell them like my previous Classics, because I'll just delete your pm.

Thanks for looking!

Click the image to open in full size.