motoring|underground  
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Blog

The Parts Bin Post your For Sale and Wanted information here. No vendors, please!

Go Back   motoring|underground > On the Lifts > The Parts Bin

Old 12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Send a message via AIM to Vegas_Sirk
Default FS: NEW M7 R56 Rear Diffusers (Save $100)

Posted these on NAM and thought I would post them here too:

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...p?product=8648

Save over $100!!! Im selling my Brand New M7 Diffusers. They where taken out of the box and assembled and mounted on the car once, but NEVER saw the road. I'm selling these because I got my hands on some of the Challenge car diffusers. Price INCLUDES shipping in cont. U.S.

Last edited by Vegas_Sirk; 12-09-2009 at 10:33 PM..
Old 12-09-2009, 10:32 PM
μ

Send a message via AIM to glnr13

might want to repost the whole ad if possible, some peeps here are banned from NAM
Old 12-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

ah ok. lol
Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to kalbone

wow...tempting for my non running car..
Old 12-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
Posted these on NAM and thought I would post them here too:

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...p?product=8648

Save over $100!!! Im selling my Brand New M7 Diffusers. They where taken out of the box and assembled and mounted on the car once, but NEVER saw the road. I'm selling these because I got my hands on some of the Challenge car diffusers. Price INCLUDES shipping in cont. U.S.

Not to piss on your parade....but M7 is selling this same item for $594.15 with the 15% Christmas discount they are running this month......may want to hang onto it until January and try selling it then ?

I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?
Old 12-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=gRay_rAvEn=- View Post
Not to piss on your parade....but M7 is selling this same item for $594.15 with the 15% Christmas discount they are running this month......may want to hang onto it until January and try selling it then ?
Old 12-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=gRay_rAvEn=- View Post
+ shipping = more then $600 shipped

Edit ... dropped the price $25 so now its $575 shipped = over $175 savings off the org cost and $75 less then M7's discounted price.

What pisses me off is I was working with Shelly at M7 when I bought these and told her about the up coming Euro Tuner shoot and she said the absolute best price she could do was 10% off, then a week after I get them they post 15% all products. Honestly makes me have a bad taste in my mouth for supporting their products.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:52 AM
μ

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
+ shipping = more then $600 shipped

Edit ... dropped the price $25 so now its $575 shipped = over $175 savings off the org cost and $75 less then M7's discounted price.

What pisses me off is I was working with Shelly at M7 when I bought these and told her about the up coming Euro Tuner shoot and she said the absolute best price she could do was 10% off, then a week after I get them they post 15% all products. Honestly makes me have a bad taste in my mouth for supporting their products.
Sorry the timing didn't work out for you but our first and only XMAS sale was worked out after your deal was done and shipped . Shelly was not holding back on you as there was nothing in play at the time . Good luck with the sale .

Randy
M7 Tuning
Old 12-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

there's a new diffuser coming out that actually WORKS . I don't know when or how much. It's being tested on track & street, R53 and R56. I will post as soon as i get more info---stay tuned for one that looks good and works

Mark
Old 12-11-2009, 06:07 PM
μ

Quote:
Originally Posted by putterfarm View Post
there's a new diffuser coming out that actually WORKS . I don't know when or how much. It's being tested on track & street, R53 and R56. I will post as soon as i get more info---stay tuned for one that looks good and works

Mark
Kind of a rough way to dump on a fellow members for sale thread isn't it ?

Randy
m7 Tuning
Old 12-12-2009, 11:51 AM
H Rated - 130 mph

Yeah That Is Pretty Rough Im And But I Am Sure That You Guys Dont Just Wake Up And Go " Man We Should Have A 15% Off Sale " Isnt There Planning To That Sort Off Stuff ? Thats Why I Go With ALTA, They Make Great Stuff And Give You The Best Pricing. Hit Up Chris He'll Hook You Up
Old 12-12-2009, 11:52 AM
H Rated - 130 mph

Sorry If I Offended Anyone Just Wanted To Elaborate On What " M3This " Was Trying To Say.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Y Rated - 186 mph

Maybe if you hadn't dumped on M3This and worked with him I wouldn't have posted but don;t worry I will not use YOUR post again .
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Lol Is That Aimed At M7 ? Nice, But Uh Yeah Good Diffuser.... I Guess...I Mean If You Wanna Cut Up Your Rear Bumper. I Dont Have The Kind Of Money Where If I Realize That This Diffuser Is Not Doing Squat For Me Then I Have To Go Get A New Bumper. Props To You Rich Guys Who Take The Risks For Us Broke People
Old 12-12-2009, 12:34 PM
H Rated - 130 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by putterfarm View Post

Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmini View Post
Kind of a rough way to dump on a fellow members for sale thread isn't it ?

Randy
m7 Tuning
I Think He Was Trying To Direct That To You And Not To The Seller....Just Throwing It Out There